Toronto, Canada, July 9, 2013 – Jacob Katsman, CEO of GlobalTrade Corporation (GTC) will be presenting at the 5th Annual Exporta Asia Trade & Export Finance Conference in Singapore on September 3, 2013.
Topic: Adopting Multi-bank Trade Finance Solutions: Challenges, Risks and Rewards
- How are corporates addressing the challenges of working with multiple banking providers for standbys, guarantees and export documentary credits?
- Messaging standards: Are corporates taking a wait-and-see attitude? What are the options available?
- Highlighting the advantages of a one-stop-shop approach for corporates: How are such solutions benefitting corporate treasury operations?
- How have banks responded to the demand for multi-banking solutions from large corporates? Are they working more closely with third party providers as a result?
- Sharing experiences on the implementation of multi-bank trade finance projects: What lessons have been learned?
For conference brochure and other information, please visit: http://www.exportagroup.com/events/conferences/
If you are interested to attend any of these conferences as our guest please contact:
Olga Schwarzkopf, Business Development Manager, GTC
Tel: +1 416-661-8520
GlobalTrade Corporation (GTC) is a software developer and application service provider whose product solutions improve the world of trade finance and trade services. The @GlobalTrade systems help buyers, sellers, traders, and financial institutions communicate faster and more efficiently while reducing risk and improving monitoring and control. Their customers include both business enterprises that need consolidated access to multiple banks as well as financial institutions that require supply chain finance solutions to meet their clients’ needs. @GlobalTrade™ is a registered trademark of GlobalTrade Corporation. For more information please visit www.globaltradecorp.com