Toronto, Canada, April 29, 2013 – Jacob Katsman, CEO of GlobalTrade Corporation (GTC) will be presenting at the Exporta’s Trade & Export Finance Conference in Hamburg on May 16, 2013 and in New York on June 12, 2013.
Topic: Achieving efficient multi-banking trade finance processes
- Explaining how corporates can collaborate with their banks and insurance companies on issuance of guarantees
- Eliminating the need to store paper documents and enhancing process efficiencies for treasurers
- Working with key banking partners to meet project objectives in terms of administration, training and compliance
- Changing landscape with Swift MT 798, FIN and FileAct: How quick is the market adoption?
- Lessons learned from implementations of multibank trade finance solutions
For conference brochure and other information, please visit: http://www.exportagroup.com/events/conferences/
If you are interested to attend any of these conferences as our guest please contact:
Olga Schwarzkopf, Business Development Manager, GTC
Tel: +1 416-661-8520
GlobalTrade Corporation (GTC) is a software developer and application service provider whose product solutions improve the world of trade finance and trade services. The @GlobalTrade systems help buyers, sellers, traders, and financial institutions communicate faster and more efficiently while reducing risk and improving monitoring and control. Their customers include both business enterprises that need consolidated access to multiple banks as well as financial institutions that require supply chain finance solutions to meet their clients’ needs. @GlobalTrade™ is a registered trademark of GlobalTrade Corporation. For more information please visit www.globaltradecorp.com