Export Documentary Collection System provides corporates with an easier way to submit documents to a bank under an export documentary collection. Companies can set up and manage collection-buyer profiles, import data from their ERP system, and create any other documents required for a documentary collection in seconds.
Benefits for Corporates
- Faster preparation of documents through standard electronic templates
- Global visibility of outstanding collections across multiple Banks
- Reduction of operational risk through permanent alerts on key collection dates
- Electronic presentation of documents directly to the Presenting Bank
- Logistics providers can collaborate on the document preparation and use the system for remote printing of documents.
Benefits for Financial Institutions
- SWIFT messaging for seamless integration with back-office systems
- Cost savings due to digital processing of transactions
- Improved efficiency in communication with corporate clients
- Ability to offer innovative trade services on top of a multi-bank trade finance platform
- Access to a targeted community to sell trade finance products and services