AIRBUS Group Experience with GTC’s @GlobalTrade Standby LC Guarantee Issuance System
Claudie Guiraudet, Head of Guarantees, Customer Project and Structured Finance, AIRBUS Group speaks with Jacob Katsman, CEO of GlobalTrade Corporation about the user experience with the @GlobalTrade system for managing credit facilitates, standbys and bank guarantees, surety bonds and corporate guarantees. She explains how AIRBUS Group was able to consolidate all its guarantees into one global system, move away from paper to a fully electronic approval process and obtain accurate information about its outstanding contingent liabilities.
- How AIRBUS Group is using the @GlobalTrade Guarantee Issuance System?
- How many AIRBUS Group's business units are using the @GlobalTrade Guarantee Issuance System?
- How many banks are using the @GlobalTrade Guarantee Issuance System with AIRBUS Group?
- Was it difficult to get the banks to adopt a corporate centric multi-bank platform?
- What is the main advantage of the @GlobalTrade Multi-bank Platform?
- Fully Electronic Approval Process Enhances Monitoring and Control
- Recommendation to companies that have not yet adopted a multi-bank trade platform.