Toronto, ON, Canada, March 18, 2003 – GlobalTrade Corporation’s Chairman & CEO, Jacob Katsman, will present the latest developments with @GlobalTrade at the Lloyd’s List Containerisation International 6th Annual Line Shipping Conference on April 9, 2003 and at the IBC 4th Annual Trade Services Conference on May 29, 2003.
LINER SHIPPING CONFERENCE
Date: April 9, 2003
Location: Café Royal 68 Regent Street, London W1R 6EL
Registration Information: Tel. +44 (0) 1932 893860
Topic: How close is the market to paperless trading?
- Who will drive change towards paperless trade?
- The role of electronic trade platforms
- How to bring all parties to a trade transaction onto the same electronic page?
TRADE SERVICES CONFERENCE
Date: May 29, 2003 Location: Café Royal 68 Regent Street, London W1R 6EL
Registration Information: Tel. +44 (0) 1932 893854
Topic: E-enabling the trade process (documentation & payments)
- Eliminating paper
- Automating the existing supply chain processes
- Processing trade finance transactions online
- Meeting needs of clients
- Viewing payment transactions via the Internet
For more information please contact: David Jack, Vice President, e-Commerce
Tel. +1 416 661 8520